Sunday, July 1, 2012

Exterior Pics with Springs Re-Cut

Although I haven't done any work to the Mustang since my post yesterday, I did have the opportunity to take a few pictures of the car since the work I did yesterday which included: installing the Rosehill Performance adjustable strut rods, and cutting another 5.25" off of a coil spring. I don't really have many pictures of the car posted since it was pretty much completed a few months ago since I was waiting for a co-worker to do a complete photo shoot with the car Things have been getting delayed.The below pictures were taken with my Droid Razr Maxx so they aren't the highest quality photos ever, but they are still a crisp 8mp in 1080p!







1 comment:

  1. Looks very clean, lean and mean. You lowered the back and cut the coils in the front? I cut the coils a whole loop on a 69 Mach 1 and 1 inch lowering blocks in the rear. Made a nice stance for a mean Mustang.

    Always dig your blog!

    ReplyDelete