Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I Can See Clearly Now


This past week hasn't been a good week to work on the Mustang. I did stop by on Wednesday to do a little bit, but ultimately was only able to work on it for about 2 1/2 hours. I took out the passenger side wing window and regular window and then used some rubbing compound and a buffer to polish both regular side windows and the rear glass. It looks like the rear window has a lot of pits on the inner part of it. I know that it sat in a body shop for a while so my dad thought that maybe sand blasting caused these pits to form. I am faced with two options 1) Tint the windows or 2) replace the back glass. I'll probably go with the first option since this is California and it gets mighty hot in the summers. Tinting the windows would be best done while they are out of the car anyways.

My brake parts were delivered to my parents house on Thursday so I'm going to go over this afternoon to install them. I'll still need the front hard brake lines to run from the master to the proportioning valve and then to the front hoses and rear line.

At least the windows are looking crystal clear now!

No comments:

Post a Comment