Saturday, June 12, 2010

Takin' a Brake

Today I installed:












...the rear brake lines across the rear differential, the rear brake hose....







...the master cylinder and...














...the front brake hoses.





As I've mentioned before, I still need to buy front brake lines to shape to fit the modified dual bowl master cylinder from a 1967 Mustang. I'm also going to need to modify the mounting bracket for the rear brake hose since its from a 1967 Mustang and would normally mount to a different location than my '66. Minor fabrications, but they'll still take some time.


I'm spent on Mustang money for now, but once some more overtime or DJing money comes in, I'll be able to get the front brake lines, pilot bearing and shocks. We'll be dropping in the motor as soon as I get the brake line ran across the firewall...its coming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment