Friday, February 11, 2011

Odds & Ends




My dad bought a new electronic distributor for my Mustang. It is a Pro Comp distributor and we'll probably install it in the upcoming weeks.

Today I worked on odds and ends with the Mustang while there was a Valentine's Day tanning party at my house. I took off the u-bolts on the rearend since I neglected to paint them before putting them on and they ended up rusting. When I put them back on I also put on washers when I re-installed them.

I also worked on the drive shaft (re-sanded and painted it) and installed it. I updated the previous blog with pictures in order to keep all the updates together.


I also used Simple Green to start cleaning the gauge cluster wires under the dash since you can't tell the difference between a black wire with a green stripe and a green wire with a black stripe. They turned out pretty nice by the time I was done. I then sprayed some Armor All on the wires to help condition the casings.



No comments:

Post a Comment