Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Said, "Motor Mount BRACKETS!"

1965-66 Mustang Motor Mount Brackets
After the mix up with the guy that sold me $20 worth of motor mounts for $50, I found a guy in Placentia that had a brand new set of the motor mount brackets. They run about $110 at any Mustang parts place you go to, but he sold them to me for $75 saving me $35 (which will come in handy for other things later).



On another note, I am going to trade my front control valve, center-link, and tie rods plus $190 for a rebuilt control valve, center-link, tie rods, idler arm, power steering hoses, and a cylinder rebuild kit. The place is called Chockostang and they are located in Illinois. I still need to pay for shipping of my parts to him, but I'd say its a pretty decent deal. I know for sure that I'm saving at least $70 on the tie rods/idler arm so it works for me. I'm going to pull the front end off and mail it to him and await the new parts so I can put my entire front end together.

No comments:

Post a Comment