Sunday, March 18, 2012

Driving the Mustang

Today was a busy day with Lauren working and me having a "teachers meeting" after church and then having the 5th/6th grade movie watching party. I had a little time to swing by my parents house before Lauren got off of work which allowed me to get under the car and set the toe a little better. If you remember, after I lowered the front end, the toe turned outward instead of staying inward so I had to adjust the tie rods outward allowing the front of the tires to move inwards. I turned the driver's side rod two full revolutions and I only turned the passenger side one full revolution. after a drive around the neighborhood, it looks like the toe is in a little too much now.apparently its very sensitive.

I did have my older brother take a video with my phone so that you can actually see what it's like to ride inside the nearly complete Mustang:



Another thing I checked today was the accuracy of the speedometer cable. The city put up one of those speed sensing signs  to make you aware how fast your driving and I know that it is accurate since I always look at my speedometer in my daily driver to see if it's right. Low and behold, it said that I was going 65 in a 45 zone and my Mustang speedometer said that I was driving 65! Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment