Saturday, March 10, 2012

Exhaust Install

I had my wife follow me to SoCal Mufflers in Riverside today so that I could drop off the 'Stang and have the exhaust system installed. The owner of the shop was the one installing the exhaust and he told me that it would only take two hours to install which I thought was great. Unfortunately it took a little longer than two hours to install...it took closer to five. I ended up walking back down there from my house to pick it up before they even called me. Once I arrived at the shop, I could see the owner taking a video of the exhaust while it was still on the rack. It did turn out pretty good.
  1. 2.5" alumanized steel pipe
  2. X-pipe 
  3. Dynomax Ultraflo mufflers with 2.5" offset inlet-2.5" center outlet
  4. Pipes over the axles and turned down right before the valance.
Total cost for the mufflers and to have the exhaust run= $143(mufflers) + $343(pipes) or $486 with tax.

Dynomax Ultraflo's of '66 Mustang

 '66 Mustang X-pipe
Here is a video I took this morning. Sorry about the belt squeal...its the power steering belt and I plan on getting it fixed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment