Friday, December 9, 2011

Rims Mounted on the 'Stang

I got my other two rims back this afternoon once I got off of work so I swung by my parents house to mount the rims on the car and set it back on the ground for the first time with its shoes on.





I think that it still sits a little too high in the front. I rolled it back and forth about five times and bounced the front end up and down to see if I could get it to settle a little more. I don't know that it will settle much more.I may have to cut 1/2 - 3/4 of a ring off of the springs, but we'll see after I drive it for a few once its put together.

I started polishing the car tonight, but didn't have much time before I had to head back home. I'll have most of the day tomorrow (Saturday) to polish the car while Lauren works. I'll post more pictures once I've got more of it polished.

No comments:

Post a Comment