Saturday, December 10, 2011

The 'Stang is Polished

I went over the my parents house to work on the 'Stang for most of the day before going to a Christmas party. My mission today was to polish the car and bring it from a dull and lifeless to shiny and full of life. I want to polish the trunk lid again, but the rest of the car turned out great! I used a Meguires polish on the car in case you were wondering. I'd also like to note that the tires fit perfectly on the car with the tires and rims that I bought. The front tires are pretty close to the upper control arms, but they're not touching which is all that matters. The rears have plenty of space which is good considering I'm using a rearend that sticks out 1" further on each side.











I was even able to put on one of the door handles, but couldn't put the other one on because I'm missing the required clip to install it. I'm also missing the clips I need to install the new locks. I was bummed out because I had everything ready to put on too. I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to work on it once its closer to my house. The next step is to install the headliner and then the glass so that I can then put in the carpet, dash, and seats. Its all coming together!

2 comments: