Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tires Mounted on my TTII's

I got back at least two of my rims with the tires mounted on them. Now I'm just waiting to get back my other two. The tires are Hankook Ventus V4 and the fronts are 235/45-17 while the rears are 245/45-17. They are speed rated at "Z" (149mph and over), traction rated at "A" (second best), and temperature rated at "A" (coolest running). I just picked them up last night so I haven't had the opportunity to mount them on the car to see how they look, but I would imagine that they will look just fine.



They must be a highly sought after tire because they were on back order for months and once they came in five other stores in the same chain called the store that ordered them for me to try and get them. I'll probably have a chance to test fit them on Saturday when I work on the car. The tread looks pretty cool and I'm sure it will do a great job deflecting water.

1 comment:

  1. Try them on the front for clearance of the upper control arm. That is always a problem with wide tires.

    ReplyDelete