Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Second Coat of Primer

Yesterday afternoon I had an opportunity to work on the Mustang until about 8:00pm so I took it. The car has been in need of a second coat of primer and my dad just bought a new spray gun so it worked out great. I did a little body work on the driver's side fender and the area around the rocker panel on the driver's side as well as brake light panel. My dad mixed the primer a little heavier than the first batch and I think it turned out pretty good. The pictures aren't very good because I was using my Droid and it was getting dark:






I did get in a few more parts such as the sound deadener, heat shield, headliner, front/rear glass weatherstripping, glove box liner, door lock/key set, air cleaner wing nut, Hurst shifter and ball. The shifter I bought is a little tall, but it rests right near the steering wheel which makes for easy shifting, but depending on how it all looks once I have the console installed, I may buy a shorter one. Here is what it looks like with nothing else in the car:


1 comment: